||For our 1890s entertainment, we provide one of the most complete packages of publicity support
in the business.|
A Special Note:
Because we're unusual, we're newsworthy.
You'll find that it's much easier to get news coverage for us than
it is with most other shows.
what we'll provide you:
For Print Media--
- Complete generic press releases--all you need to do is fill
in the details on our 1890s entertainment.
- Digital color pictures selected especially for your show.
- Digital color posters of all sizes.
- Specialty releases -- blurbs for calendars, specials for regional
For Television and Radio
- For Radio and TV we're available by phone (radio) or in person for interviews. We talk about the lantern, the show, and often do a little impromptu piece.
- Letters to TV producers. The magic-lantern is the direct ancestor
of today's modern media and TV folk are fascinated with it. You
ought to be able to get some great coverage.